Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Go Silver Go!

Hi All-
Since the Federal Reserve doods stuck to their plan today (click the TITLE link to read an article if you want) .... things will remain the same for another go-round. I was braced for a big correction in the Silver price (drop) if they raised interest rates... but they didn't... so silver is gonna keep going up. Since I predicted $50 by the end of 2011 and it will probably get there by Friday (or maybe even by market close today)... I will have to think about it and give you a new updated prediction.
Too bad I am not running a hedge fund.... I would've made a bunch-o-loot!!
The good news is the Silver Jewelry you are making is worth more, so don't be afraid to price it correctly. If somebody think your price is too high ask them to step aside, there will be somebody else right behind them. Stress quality in your work and you will survive when others drop out.
Don't give up, Art is more important than money.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I wanted to stop by and wish you Happy Holidays! My wish for you in 2012 is peach, love and happiness for you and your family. Oh...and may silver prices be affordable again....;-)

Claire