Friday, October 29, 2010

Need I say more?

Hi Everyone!

I have been sitting back watching my Handmade Silver Jewelry Collection increase in value =). This is not because of my fabulous designs and the constant demand for my pieces, rather it is because the price of metals continues to climb. The market is about an hour before closing and silver is sitting at $24.70 per troy ounce. Whoa!!!!!

I know I warned you that this was going to happen and it did.... so here is more good news. Silver has NOT YET finished it's rise in price. And again, I am no expert at the investing game but from what I understand there is going to be even more adjustment forthcoming. One of the factors that is really starting to kick in is the number of people who are simply investing in metals as a commodity. So us craftsman that use it for our livelihood just have to grin and bear it, so to speak, as one of the crowd. This is increasing every day because of the second and more basic reason.... the weakening of the US dollar against other world currencies. We are far from seeing the end of this.

It would take another post to discuss some of the things going on behind the scenes (you won't hear about on CNN or Fox) that will affect the Dollar when they kick in and I would also probably sound like some kind of conspiracy theorist, which I am not, so I will (again) just say.... the price of silver is going to go up more... and more... and more!

If you are an Artist that uses silver in your production you should buy as much as you can as soon as you can. You will automatically be making money as the price rises, even if you don't use it. I for one would like to buy a truck load but those days are gone. It was not that long ago (10 years) that I did my work based on $5 an ounce silver -- HooHoo! .... or is it BooHoo!

Anyway, I wanted to say Hi and let you all know I am still here. So round up your cash and Buy Silver while it is cheap.


No comments: