Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mind Movies!!

I know that this is off the subject of Making Jewelry, but spare me this once, ok!

Have you seen the Movie THE SECRET? If you haven't, you should get it and watch it ASAP. It is all the rage of course, since some of the people in the movie were on Oprah, Larry King and some other shows. It has also taken a lot of criticism, like from the 20/20 bozos and all the skeptical types. Well, who cares! I say let everyone believe what they want to believe. Anyway the secret
is the LAW OF ATTRACTION. Actually, this is just where the excitement begins if you haven't ever considered this or heard of it.

Get the Book (Law of Attraction) by Ester and Jerry Hicks and read it! Really they are not saying anything new, but they EXPLAIN it in very clear language. James Allen is super famous for his book As a Man Thinketh, which covers the same concept. We are thought machines and we manifest what we get from our thoughts. So anyway get the movie and watch it >> THE SECRET.

So now here is what I really want to tell you about. See, I have been hammering away personally at my subconscious for years now, making progress, changing my life, etc. But then I saw this video on You Tube that rocked! These guys (Ryan and co.) are marketing what they are calling Mind Movies as a tool to help us hard heads really impact our subconscious minds... where the real battleground is!

You buy their program kit (software) and make your Mind Movie. Then you just watch it in the morning when you get up and at night before you retire. And since it's YOUR movie it is all about you and what you want to manifest!! It is a way cool idea and I will say, it really works! I believe in it so much that I have become an affiliate - to make money of course but more than that -- to help other people! So to get to their website just click the Mind Movie Banner at the top of this page. There is no obligation, just watch the short intro video and see what I am talking about.

Now a lot of people STILL don't even have a computer... and I really feel for them for not being able to do this, but you do! And trust me, since you have been attracted to this Blog (thanks, btw) and you are NOW reading this post you are on the right track -- keep going!!

So click the Banner Ad to watch the short demo or here is the affiliate sign up link: Mind Movies

PS - there is also a contest for best Mind Movie posted on You Tube - winner gets $5000. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when individuals ome together and share ideas.
Great website, continue the good work!

Also visit my blog invest in gold [augustagoldira.com]